Saturday, February 28, 2015

TJ's Young Life Story

https://indianapolis.bracketsforgood.org/?citimark-division
Click the image above to support Young Life and to continue the life-changing work in the lives of students, just like TJ. 

1. Why do you go to Young Life? 
I go to Young Life to get closer with God and connect with my peers on a different level.

2. What impact has Young Life made on your life?
Young Life has caused me to become a more well-rounded person that is less judgmental.

3. Who is your Young Life leader and what have you learned from them? 
 My leader is James and I learned to be patient from him and to always do the best you can when helping out those in need.

4. If you had to describe YL in one word, what would it be?
 Family

5. Describe your life before you got involved with Young Life and what impact it’s had on your life since. 
 Before YL, I was immature and naive about religion. Now, I am more educated on the word of Christ.

6. How has your experience with Young Life changed the way you think about your future?
 YoungLife has made me wish to be involved in a youth group when I'm older or to start one myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment